Thursday, May 05, 2005

Stop the blog tagging madness!

I was tagged by The Drake to play this game of blog tag. There were no warnings of voodoo if I failed to respond, but I'm not taking any chances. I'm supposed to finished five of these sentences and then tag somebody else, I reckon.

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an inn-keeper...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be an astronaut...
If I could be a world famous blogger...
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...
If I could be married to any current famous political figure...
If I could be a dog trainer...


If I could be a architect, I'd design a castle and daydream about building it all the time.

If I could be a lawyer, I think I would thorougly enjoy putting people on the witness stand.

If I could be a professor, I think I'd be about as happy as can be.

If I could be a writer, I write in the morning, I'd write in the evening, all over this land. I write about danger, I'd write out a warning, I'd write about a love between my brothers and my sisters all over this land.

If I could be an astronaut, I would absolutely LOVE my job.

And now I shall tag Skyblade because she never writes in her blog, and I think this is a good way to stop this madness.

2 comments:

soihgior44 said...

??
But why would you send it if you wanted to stop it?

Sam Harper said...

That's a good question.